Wednesday, August 22, 2012

3 Fear's and Why (the list)

The one fear that seems to be on my mind ALL of the time is 1) Not being able to protect my kids.  This fear seems to have plaqued me the day my daughter entered this world, obviously, but gets progressively worse with time.  I will admit that most of the time these fear are completely irrational but despite that I have come to recognize that this is the curse of being a parent.  The next fear that seems to plaque me is 2) A disgruntled client will either find out where I live or who my family is and will do something very bad to either me or my family.  The reasoning behind this is simple, this is what it is like working for a not for profit that caters to every demographic.  I will note that I do not come across or cause disgruntled client very often but it does happen.  I remind my husband everytime we go to a city event that if someone comes to talk to me and I do not acknowledge him to keep walking.  Another fear would have to be 3) That the first two fears will drive me crazy, literally.  I seriously wonder some times if I am developing a paranoid schizophrenic disorder because of the intensity of these fears.  This is actually more of my husbands fear then mine but still a fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment