Friday, December 3, 2010

The 2 Hours Nap!!!

Naps used to be a priority in my life however, the last 4 months of proven to be the nap vortex.  When the opportunity arises I am struck by some strange energy boost.  Today, however, I was able to take a 2 hour nap with my little sugar bee but not because of her sweet disposition.  My daughter is the queen of power naps but since she sleeps so great at night I don't complain.  However, after two power naps she was as nasty as pie :)  After screaming her head off for about 45 minutes it was time to take a good long nap.  So we settled in and had a good 2 hour nap together.  It was a nice unexpected part of our day which made it that much better.  I absolutely love love love sleeping with my daughter because there is nothing better than waking up to that smiling, giggling face every morning. 

1 comment:

  1. You're making me cry. :) Miss you & the little bee so much.

    ReplyDelete