Saturday, December 11, 2010

Chicken Tetrazzini

I just finished watching Julie & Julia and was in the kitchen thinking up some fancy dinners I could make in the future & chicken tetrazzine popped into my head.  I immediately started laughing to myself remembering when my husband and I tried to make chicken tetrazzine and why.  I can't remember who sent me the email but a video link in regards to the very tantalizing meal, chicken tetrazzine was shared.  We both cried laughing as we watched the video but immediately after we both turned to each other and stated we should try it :).  So we did and it was good,  however, I don't know if the pull of chicken tetrazzine could swoon a man into leaving his wife. But who knows, maybe the secret's in the sauce ;)
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RZxbKvD1YQ&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment