Friday, December 31, 2010

Blessings of a New Year!

2010 has given me 3 amazing milestones. 1.) I got to marry the love of my life, 2.) received my graduate degree, and 3.) brought our amazing daughter into this world.  Most people don't get to experience these events within 5 years of each other, so considering, I have lived 15 years within 1. Despite these, 2010 has not been a great year.  It has been filled the a lot of heart ache, uncertainty, stress, disappointment, tears, and fear.  But there is a lot to look forward to.  So far the introduction to 2011 has been filled with hope, renewal, and excitement.  I pray that the path that has been laid out for my family and me stretches far and wide.  2011 has great things in store so... Let the Good Times Roll and Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment