Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sittin Pretty!!

We have finally arrived at what will hopefully be our home for at least a year or two.  Ashland, OR is where we have landed and haven't looked back once. It's strange how things come about and it is hard to not see the Lords hand in all of it.  The only reason we are here now is because of a detour my husband took about a month ago.  After driving a budget rental truck with all of his grandmother's belongings through the little city of Ashland, my husband was sold.  After returning, he simply suggested that we open our job search to include Ashland and bibbity bobboty boo about a month later we're settling in. Our new place is a two story townhouse that seems to fit our little family just about right.  There is not much room for growth but it doesn't feel like just another place but a home. This last year has consisted of a marriage, a master's diploma, a baby, and five moves for my husband and I so a home is just what the doctor ordered.  I am excited for our future here and can't wait for tomorrow :)

Welcome to Ashland!!


 Ashland is home to the Shakespeare Festival which runs for about 10 months out of the year.  I am really excited to see and experience the festival in all its glory!!
 The city at night in the winter is absolutely beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my heart is ACHING in sadness that you're gone. AND I'm so, so happy that you've found a new home. I can't wait to come visit!

    ReplyDelete