Saturday, December 4, 2010

WTE... What the Expolsion!!!

I am amazed at how many times, throughout the day, my daughter blows out her diaper.  No matter the size the diaper the poop seems to blow, with the force of a jet engine, out the back of her diaper and up her back.  At this point in her development I think it's fair to say that my daughter has the Gerbatz Curby and has no problem filling out her diapers :) But if I am lucky I can spot the early signs of the messy act and stand her up so she isn't pooping against her chair but then there is the changing table.  Now I have to gently and strategically lay her down so the poop doesn't squish out and end up everywhere.  The real puzzler is when she has poop overflowing out of her diaper, on her clothes, on the changing table and I must figure out how to maximize clean up and minimize poop damage.  Sometimes it can get a little harry.  In the end however, poop doesn't really matter when she is smiling and laughing the whole time I am cleaning her up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment